Privacy statement: processing customer data
This privacy statement is to inform you about the personal data we collect in the context of our administration of customer data, and how we use this. This privacy statement only applies to personal data that we process in the context of our administration of customer data and not to information we process in other context. For all other context, please refer to the relevant privacy statements.
Who are we?
We are Damasque B.V. We are responsible for processing the information described in this privacy statement. Our contact details are:
1432 JE Aalsmeer
If you have questions about this privacy statement, you can reach us by e-mail email@example.com or by sending us mail to the above address.
Which personal data do we process?
In the context referred to in this document, we collect and store various information from you. The following list shows the categories of information we process.
- Name, Address, City, phone number, email address, ICL number;
- Financial data (Bank account; Swift code; IBAN code; auction number);
- Data that we use to be able to supply and order or to deliver services;
- Data to calculate and register stocks and balances, make payments, and to collect debts;
- Data to be able to maintain customer relationships.
We will retain the above-mentioned information for a maximum of 2 years after our last business encounter unless there is a legal requirement to hold it for longer.
What do we use your information for?
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To deliver and order goods and to deliver services;
- To calculate and register checks and balances and to make payments;
- To collect debts, of which also the handing over of our debts to third parties is included, as
- well are other activities of internal management;
- To provide the transportation and delivery of goods and services;
- To maintain customer relations;
- To mitigate differences and initiate auditor reviews;
- To cooperate with local taxation issues of any kind;
- The execution or implementation of a legal requirement.
On what basis do we process your personal data?
We process your personal data within the context of executing agreements made between us. This concerns the agreement that we have with our customers for the delivery of flowers and foliage.
Sharing of information
We will not disclose your personal data to third parties or otherwise make it publicly available, except under the circumstances described below. In the context of this processing, your personal data will be shared with the following parties:
- Our group companies;
- Processing parties hired by us;
- External advisors;
- External service providers;
- Tax authorities;
- Supervising authorities.
The case may arise whereby we have to disclose your personal data due to a legal requirement, by order of a supervisory or other government body, to protect or defend our rights, to investigate illegal activities or alleged fraud, or to prevent or act against violations of applicable conditions. We also reserve the right to transfer personal data that we have collected about you in the event that we sell or transfer (part of) our business activities.
Forwarding of personal data
Via the processing to which this privacy statement applies, your personal data will not be passed on to parties that are located in countries outside the EU / EEA (‘third countries’) or to international organizations.
We are aware that you have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
- The right to contact us freely and at reasonable intervals with a request to inform you
- whether your personal is being processed and if so, to inspect the information concerned.
- The right to have your personal data corrected or supplemented if it is incorrect or
- The right to have your personal data deleted or to limit its processing.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data due to your specific personal
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- The right to data transferability if there is a question concerning whether the processing of
- your personal data takes place via automated processes based on your consent or in the
- context of the execution of an agreement.
If you wish to make a request on the basis of the above-mentioned rights, you can do this by sending an email firstname.lastname@example.org. We may ask you for proof of identity for the purpose of verification. We will strive to respond to your request within the applicable legal timeframe. Please note that you have the right to file a complaint about the processing of your information with a supervisory authority if you believe that this processing infringes privacy regulations. For the Netherlands, the Dutch Data Protection Authority has been designated as the supervisory authority. For more information, you can consult the website http://www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl.
Automatic decision making
This processing does not make use of automated decision-making and profiling
Changes to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to alter this privacy statement from time to time and will inform you of any changes via the appropriate communication channels. At the bottom of this privacy statement, you can see when it was most recently updated.
This privacy statement was last modified on: October 7th, 2020
Click here to add your own text